Sports Betting

Trending

random

Blog Reader in Need of Commitment Needs Advice


’ Hello, I am 33 years old blog reader, from the South East. I am a banker. I have dated a guy for about two years now. To the best of my knowledge, we are very fond of each other, he denies me nothing if he can afford it and we enjoy each other’s company a lot but the problem is that he never gets himself to define where this relationship is headed. At a point, I even tried pulling his legs by suggesting we see less and take sex out of the setting. He agreed with my suggestions but in no time...we became sexually involved again. About a year ago, an opportunity came for him to go for further studies abroad; he left without defining our relationship.

He is home now for a brief visit and we have been inseparable since then but he has not said anything about our relationship. My friends are suggesting I bring up the issue by boldly asking him about his plans for this relationship. I want the blog readers to advise me and how to go about it without looking desperate. Thank. He is 38 by the way
Blog Reader in Need of Commitment Needs Advice Reviewed by Olusola Bodunde on 02:47 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for reading, please share this post and leave a comment. Your comment is important to us

All Rights Reserved by Naija News Live © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.