Sports Betting

Trending

random

Nollywood actress welcomes a baby boy (photos)

Nollywood actress, Queeneth Hilbert, has welcomed a baby boy.

Queeneth Hilbert

Queeneth Hilbert

The new mum who is referred to as the most beautiful actress in Nollywood, shared the photo of her baby on her Instagram page and wrote; “The joy I have in my heart is nothing to be compared being a mom. Today 22nd of July 5:30am you came into my life. The pain I felt was nothing when I finally saw u, the 9 months that I nursed u in my womb, the struggles, the kicking; the throwing up and sickness was forgotten immediately I saw u. May this joy and happiness never depart from me. Thought I had seen and had it all until I met u. May all the days of your life be filled with everything good that comes with life. Thanks for trusting me to be your mom I pledge to be a perf mummy. Thank u very much”

Queeneth Hilbert2

PAY ATTENTION: Get all the latest gossips on NAIJ Gossip App

Queeneth Hilbert is half-Nigerian (Ebonyi state) and half-Lebanese. In a recent interview with Vanguard, the actress said believe the Bible on sex. She was quoted to have said:

“Well, you see someone and you feel this guy will be good in bed, fine, go ahead and have it. Sex is something you can have if you feel good about it. I don’t believe all those Bible stuffs about sex”.

Congrats on your baby boy!

The post Nollywood actress welcomes a baby boy (photos) appeared first on Nigeria News today & Breaking news | Nigerian newspapers 24/7.


Nollywood actress welcomes a baby boy (photos) Reviewed by Olusola Bodunde on 03:19 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for reading, please share this post and leave a comment. Your comment is important to us

All Rights Reserved by Naija News Live © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.