Sports Betting

Trending

random

You won’t believe the WEIRD thing singer says Peter Okoye STOLE from him (photos)

– Fast rising singer Iceberg Slim is accusing Peter Okoye and Phyno of copying his Mohawk hairstyle

– He charged them to be creative as this is one of his unique selling points

– Iceberg Slim is also out to give back to his fans through a competition #WaveChallenge

iceberg slim

Iceberg Slim’s old hairstyle

Fast rising music star, Olusegun Olowokere, better known as Iceberg Slim is not happy with his colleagues in the industry for copying his hairstyle.

READ ALSO: Comedian Basketmouth gets MIND-BLOWING multi-million naira birthday gift (photo)

The artist called out his colleagues in the music industry not to copy his latest hairstyle as he has created a new one.

Phyno2

Phyno Mohawk hairstyle

Iceberg Slim said: “I don’t sound like anyone else, from my accent to my tone and diction. Secondly, I try to constantly reinvent my hairstyle, so as to not look like anyone else either. So far, these two things have been distinguishing factors.

READ ALSO: How the recession is affecting Nigerian entertainers

peter okoye in Mohawk hairstyle

Peter Okoye of Psquare in Mohawk hairstyle

When I started the MoHawk in Nigeria, I saw the likes of Phyno and Peter (P-Square) replicate it. I later changed my hairstyle and decided to just do one single braid going to the back, now I see others have reproduced it, once again. If they weren’t entertainers, this would probably be fine. I’ve changed it yet again! Please o, no more copy copy.” 

iceberg slim

Iceberg Slim new hairstyle

The 323 enetertainment artist is set to dole out cash to a lucky winner of his dance competition tagged the #WaveChallenge. Speaking about the concept, the budding artist pointed that:

“I asked everyone to do an Instagram video of themselves or someone else being creative to my song, Wave. They can sing, dance, rap, act, anything, while the video with the most views wins N100,000. It’s just my way of appreciating my fans.”

READ ALSO: I’m not a feminist – Seyi Shay 

Other songs released by Ice berg include Too Much Money featuring Banky W, and Ayanfe (remix) featuring M.I.

The post You won’t believe the WEIRD thing singer says Peter Okoye STOLE from him (photos) appeared first on Nigeria News today & Breaking news | Read Naij.com 24/7.


You won’t believe the WEIRD thing singer says Peter Okoye STOLE from him (photos) Reviewed by Olusola Bodunde on 07:39 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for reading, please share this post and leave a comment. Your comment is important to us

All Rights Reserved by Naija News Live © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.