Sports Betting

Trending

random

"To you, love making was heavenly" Bisi Alimi celebrates his husband on Valentine's day

In the spirit if Valentine, gay rights activist, Bisi Alimi, took to Instagram to celebrate his husband. He shared a photo of them and wrote; "To my husband, my best friend and the cheek outspoken one in the relationship (yes he is the cheeky outspoken one) Thank you for loving me with all my fault and my madness. To you loving was easy, laughing was pleasurable and love making was heavenly.
"To you, love making was heavenly" Bisi Alimi celebrates his husband on Valentine's day Reviewed by Olusola Bodunde on 05:11 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for reading, please share this post and leave a comment. Your comment is important to us

All Rights Reserved by Naija News Live © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.