Sports Betting

Trending

random

'Lanre Gentry also beat me up while I was trying to settle a fight between them - Mercy Aigbe's friend speaks up

Mercy Aigbe's friend, Lara Olubo, who claimed she witnessed first hand the domestic violence the actress suffered, broke her silence in a post on Instagram. According to her; It amazed me wt the way pple are saying all sort of things against my friend, one woman i hv so much respect for, the one who does not look down on anyone, the one who can pluck her eyes for everyone! Hmmmm!  Mercy i
'Lanre Gentry also beat me up while I was trying to settle a fight between them - Mercy Aigbe's friend speaks up Reviewed by Olusola Bodunde on 13:43 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for reading, please share this post and leave a comment. Your comment is important to us

All Rights Reserved by Naija News Live © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.