Sports Betting

Trending

random

'You gave my life a new meaning' - Basketmouth celebrates his son as he turns 9

Comedian, Basketmouth took to his Instagram page to celebrate his son, Jason Okpocha who turned 9 today, May 9, 2017. He shared a cute photo of him and wrote: 'To the man that gave my life a new meaning, my man, my blood...my son. Happy birthday Jason Okpocha. Grow in grace, peace, happiness, love, wealth, favor and great health. Daddy loves you.'
'You gave my life a new meaning' - Basketmouth celebrates his son as he turns 9 Reviewed by Olusola Bodunde on 00:32 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for reading, please share this post and leave a comment. Your comment is important to us

All Rights Reserved by Naija News Live © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.