Sports Betting

Trending

random

I Have Not Had An Orgasm In 5 years!


Hello,
          Please I need an advice or suggestions from your readers for a problem I am currently experiencing in my relationship.
          I am a 25 years old lady in a relationship for about 5years.its a going pretty great I must say except our sexual experiences. 
I don't enjoy sex! I never get to orgasm! I can't do doggy! Its hurt like I can feel his D in my stomach!

I love him so the only pleasure I get is the fact that I am intimate with someone I love and when I see him climax. We have talked about it, and he is trying to see what works, so far, nothing!
     I am worried, I don't know if this will be an issue for him or me in future, he has said he noticed I don't connect naturally during sex and I on the other hand desire to have a happy sexual life.we do orals and all 
And we don't have sex often because of the distance, so my P is in a good shape. Kindly advice. 
Miss B.
I Have Not Had An Orgasm In 5 years! Reviewed by Olusola Bodunde on 08:32 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for reading, please share this post and leave a comment. Your comment is important to us

All Rights Reserved by Naija News Live © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.