Sports Betting

Trending

random

SEE How Jonathan Lied To Nigerians About His Ambition


The facts are beginning to come out, following President Goodluck Jonathan's denial during his media chat, by saying he never promised anyone that he would not contest the 2015 presidential election.

The new PDP on Monday confirmed that President Jonathan lied to Nigerians. The faction of the ruling party insisted that the President promised in February 2011 not to contest after one term. Here is how the new PDP quoted Jonathan word-for-word:
“Presently, the law does not allow voting outside Nigeria and so this year Nigerians in Diaspora will not vote but I will work towards it by 2015 even though I will not be running for election.”
Recall that Jonathan had, during a media chat, claimed that “There was no agreement with anybody that I will serve for only one term. If I had signed any agreement with anybody, they would have shown you.

“I did not say that I will not contest in 2015. In Addis Ababa, that was when I advocated single term of 7yrs. My argument was that to be more productive, maybe we should consider single term of 7 years.

“I said if Nigerians agree to that, I may not be involved. I did not say I will contest or not.”

But the new PDP said it has more facts that Jonathan accepted to run for only one term, after completing the tenure of late President Umaru Yar'Adua. 

Speaking on the issues, the National Publicity Secretary of nPDP, Chief Chukwuemeka Eze, asked: “Why would our President deny the statement he made in a broad-day light, even in the presence of international media?

Why would our President deny the words that came out of his mouth not under duress? Truly, the President is desperate and with this; he has shown that he cannot be trusted.”
SEE How Jonathan Lied To Nigerians About His Ambition Reviewed by Olusola Bodunde on 05:28 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for reading, please share this post and leave a comment. Your comment is important to us

All Rights Reserved by Naija News Live © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.