Sports Betting

Trending

random

Dear LIB readers: How do I return my engagement ring?

From a female reader
Just four months after I started dating this guy (we began dating in November 2013) he proposed to me on valentine's day in front of his friends and his two sisters during a mutual friend's val birthday party. I couldn't believe he proposed so fast and I honestly wasn't expecting it. But because he proposed in front of all those people including his family I couldn't say no and embarrass him so I accepted his ring. But I have no intention of marrying this man. Not only am I seeing someone else, he's just not my type but please do not ask me why I'm dating him. I have my reasons. It's been two months since we got engaged and I've been looking for ways to return the ring. How do I go about it? Please if you have no reasonable thing to say, keep your opinion to yourself. Only mature responses please
Dear LIB readers: How do I return my engagement ring? Reviewed by Olusola Bodunde on 04:59 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for reading, please share this post and leave a comment. Your comment is important to us

All Rights Reserved by Naija News Live © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.