Sports Betting

Trending

random

Dear readers: Should I divorce my husband to be with a married man?


From a female readers
Dear beautiful readers, please I need your urgent help. I am in my mid thirty's with a child and I have been unhappily married for 5years. I think I am in love with another married man. He makes me happy and will not hit me like my husband does. The man I am presently in love with is planing on divorcing his wife only if I will agree to divorce my husband. I am in love with this man, he does things for me that my so called husband will not. Should I divorce my husband? I am so confused that I don't know what to do. Please readers should advice me. Please no insults, if you have truly been in love and found love you will know what I mean.
Dear readers: Should I divorce my husband to be with a married man? Reviewed by Olusola Bodunde on 09:32 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for reading, please share this post and leave a comment. Your comment is important to us

All Rights Reserved by Naija News Live © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.