Sports Betting

Trending

random

Plus Size Blog Reader Needs Our Help

‘’We met on Facebook early this year, he sent me a friend request, I accepted and he asked for my phone number which I gave him. According to him, what caught his eyes at first was my surname ( a familiar name in his side of the South East) and my body (plus) size. So we started talking on the phone, the first thing he asked was my age, which I told him (mid 30s) and he told me his(mid 40s). He was impressed and told me that he does not like women that lie about their age. He went on to tell me that he had a child with a woman he dated earlier and that he was married to a white woman.
He used to call me every day but he later told me that the calls will be reduced because of the cost he incurs. He also suggested that the calls should be two way.
After about a month of our meeting, we started skyping. He told me that he loves me and suggested that I end every skype session of ours with I love you. He also chided me for always complaining about my body (plus) size; he told me that he likes the way I look. Shortly after, he invited me to his base in Europe. His next visit to the country is supposed to be early next year but he told me that he can’t wait till then to see me. So he asked me to go process a VISA and that he will take care of the flight fare.
I was denied visa and he became very angry when I told him about it. He blamed me, saying that I caused it... he told me to write (in the form) that I will spend 150k personally since I have someone that gave his statement as sponsor, but I made a mistake and wrote 400k, so they(the embassy) scrutinized my earning and demanded to know how I can spend more than what I earn monthly in 12days.
Laila, since the incident of this visa rejection…I have been the one doing the calling. He only returns my calls. While I was processing the visa, I complained about the cost (which dug a hole in my purse) to him and he promised that he will send me something soon…he never did. The few times I reminded him, he kept saying soon. His attitude has changed. My Annual leave (from work) started last week. My monthly red flag ended last week and as if calculating my ovulation period, he called and said to me ‘’You would have been with me(by)now that your monthly red flag is over and it would have been better for me’’.
He has asked me to go process another VISA but he has not given me any money for that and I do not want to do it without collecting the money from him. My friends said that I am a fool that I should re-apply for visa and go try my luck with him. Please, I want blog readers to look into this matter and advise me. Am I being desperate? We are both from the South East. I applied for the visa as a tourist. He claimed that his papers are expired and being processed. He did not send me any papers’’


Plus Size Blog Reader Needs Our Help Reviewed by Olusola Bodunde on 03:02 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for reading, please share this post and leave a comment. Your comment is important to us

All Rights Reserved by Naija News Live © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.