Sports Betting

Trending

random

FJ The King – Oh My Lover ft Timaya

Energetic singer Prince Jeff Ejike Chukwuanuka popularly referred to as FJ The King is back again with a new hit track titled “Oh My Lover” and this time he features the self proclaim King of commercial music, The Egberi Papa 1, Timaya.
 
This is a follow up to his highly successful single “Walamkolombo“.

Produced by TDour, fans of FJ The King should expect more hit jams from him in the coming weeks.
 
Enjoy!

– Lalaboiy

IMG-20150428-WA002

ONE CLICK DOWNLOAD: Oh My Lover

The post FJ The King – Oh My Lover ft Timaya appeared first on notjustOk.


FJ The King – Oh My Lover ft Timaya Reviewed by Olusola Bodunde on 14:21 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for reading, please share this post and leave a comment. Your comment is important to us

All Rights Reserved by Naija News Live © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.