Sports Betting

Trending

random

Floyd Mayweather’s Dad Writes a Poem Mocking Manny Pacquiao

Floyd Mayweather’s dad, Floyd Snr. has written a poem mocking Manny "Pacman" Pacquiao after losing the fight of the century to his son.

The poem was first published on TMZ and they reported that Floyd Snr. is a closet poet and has been writing a book.

So here goes the poem after the cut:


***

The fight has taken place..

Manny’s title? Lost without a trace.

As Me and Floyd
Entered cheerful embrace…

I glanced to see the look of disgrace on Freddie’s Face.
I have changed My pace

I can now look them in the face
And say:

I must confess You tried Your best…..
And As We saw there was no contest.

FLOYD is simply the best!

Now just like I said
Freddie the Roach is Dead!


***

Oh, wow..LOL!

Floyd Mayweather’s Dad Writes a Poem Mocking Manny Pacquiao Reviewed by Olusola Bodunde on 07:02 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for reading, please share this post and leave a comment. Your comment is important to us

All Rights Reserved by Naija News Live © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.