Sports Betting

Trending

random

Reader's Hubby Suddenly Developed Interest in Looking at N*aked Girls with Big Bums



Found this in the comments and decided to put it up as a post cos our lady sounds really worried and in need of advice.
My husband likes visiting sites that has to with girls flaunting their naked big butts or twerking. He just cultivated this habit n I don't know why. I mean we have been together for 5yrs now and he has never cheated on me till date cos he doesn't belong to that school of thought and of cos i snoop alot. He has not changed towards me but this attitude is really disturbing me. All of a sudden, he is interested in looking at naked girls with big asses. even wen he gets home from work n am asleep he visits these sites late in the night. And me am jst a curvy slim lady no big ass but normal for my stature . All in all he doesnt know am aware of this. plss wat should i do? 

Reader's Hubby Suddenly Developed Interest in Looking at N*aked Girls with Big Bums Reviewed by Olusola Bodunde on 23:17 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for reading, please share this post and leave a comment. Your comment is important to us

All Rights Reserved by Naija News Live © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.