So One of us Got Married & is now even Preggy & Refused to Let Us Know?
I saw this in the comments today from our one and only beautiful Ij bby. Bae got married and is now preggy and she totally refused to tell us till now?! Ij, you sincerely deserve a strong worded query. I'm actually typing one and sending to you right now. What da...?!! lmao. I've actually been screaming shouts of joy for you darling. Big congratulationssssss!! You are a strong woman and I know you can handle it all. I'm so excitedddd, love. And thanks for letting us know. How's hubby? Please do join me and congratulate her, guys. It's not easy at all!!
So One of us Got Married & is now even Preggy & Refused to Let Us Know?
Reviewed by Olusola Bodunde
on
11:47
Rating:
No comments:
Thanks for reading, please share this post and leave a comment. Your comment is important to us