Sports Betting

Trending

random

VIDEO: Wray – Take My Ring

“Rising R&B crooner Raymond Odigie, otherwise known as ‘Wray’ is out with the follow-up single to his last release ‘If You Wanna’ and titles this ‘Take My Ring’.

Beautifully written by industry veteran ‘Sound Sultan’, WRAY himself and versatile producer TeebeeO,Take My Ring (produced by TEEBEEO) is an energetic & up-tempo song expected to become a widely popular wedding anthem. It aptly addresses the typical love scenario between a man and a lady whom he would love to have become his wife.

The crisp video was shot & directed by witty video director Mex. It features cameo appearances by Sound Sultan, Joel, TeeBeeO, Rocksteady and many more.”

wray_design_take_my_rinG-1

DOWNLOAD

The post VIDEO: Wray – Take My Ring appeared first on notjustOk.


VIDEO: Wray – Take My Ring Reviewed by Olusola Bodunde on 04:47 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for reading, please share this post and leave a comment. Your comment is important to us

All Rights Reserved by Naija News Live © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.