Sports Betting

Trending

random

Bonita Bislam! Girl, Come Get Your N5k Free Money Gift from a Male Reader!



You won't believe the amazing email I got from a reader today who says he wants to remain Anonymous or rather, says he wants to be known as 'the Angel that sees and rewards'.

READ:
Hello Laila,  
I'm doing this because you totally deserve it. You are first, a MAN's wife, mother of 3 BOYS, a full time banker and a full time blogger. How you successfully handle all these responsibilities, I can't tell, I can't even imagine but I couldn't help but do this to support you (after reading your Something to Ponder post). 
From now onwards, I will reward the most consistent daily TILB commenter every Friday during your Anything Goes with a cash gift of N5000, free money to go enjoy his or her weekend. A hand that sows deserves to reap, every consistent TILB commentator
from now henceforth will reap for investing their data and time typing out comments, sharing their opinions on this blog. 
I'm doing this because you are worth it, Laila. I'm doing this because I've seen so many TILB readers who totally deserve this. New commenters are very much welcome. Cheers to a bigger you, Laila. 
Bonita Bislam, you are our first winner. I've watched and 'admired' you from afar. Send your bank account details to Laila for an instant credit. I've already sent her your money. 
The Angel that Sees and Rewards is already looking out for who will become our next free money winner. ARE YOU GOING TO BE THE ONE?

WOW! WOW! WOW! that was all i kept screaming when I got this email this afternoon and a few hours later, Bonita's 5k #GodwinAlert dropped on my phone. Bae, send me your bank account number so I can credit you right now. That was the instruction I was given. Mbok, hurry! LailasBlog@gmail.com



Bonita Bislam! Girl, Come Get Your N5k Free Money Gift from a Male Reader! Reviewed by Olusola Bodunde on 12:30 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for reading, please share this post and leave a comment. Your comment is important to us

All Rights Reserved by Naija News Live © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.