Sports Betting

Trending

random

Why I Don’t Watch My Wife’s Movies – Mercy Johnson’s Hubby

Odianosen Okojie, the husband of top Nollywood actress, Mercy Johnson Okojie, has revealed he does not watch his wife’s movies.

Mercy-Johnson-Okojie-hubby-0

Mercy’s husband in an interview with The Entertainer, Prince Okojie said: “No. That is because I don’t really have time to watch Nollywood movies. I would rather watch the news and a little bit of soccer whenever my busy schedule permits me.”

READ ALSO: Mercy Johnson Reveals What Happened The First Day She Went Visiting Her Husband

However, the actress had made it known previously that she had to put an end to romantic roles when she noticed in 2009 that their marriage for heading to the altar. She also said her husband was not comfortable with them.

READ ALSO: Awww! Read Mercy Johnson’s Message To Her Husband As He Celebrates Birthday Today

“He wasn’t comfortable with the romantic scenes. I stopped taking up such roles in 2009 when I realised we were getting serious and headed for marriage. I was so in love with him that I started adjusting my lifestyle and personality to suit him. He is enlightened and well-travelled. He understands the demands of my job and has no problems with my career. He simply gives me space to fly” she said.

The lovebirds met in 2008 aboard a flight from France. They got married in 2011.

The post Why I Don’t Watch My Wife’s Movies – Mercy Johnson’s Hubby appeared first on NAIJ.COM News - Nigeria news | Today's Breaking news & headlines..


Why I Don’t Watch My Wife’s Movies – Mercy Johnson’s Hubby Reviewed by Olusola Bodunde on 05:41 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for reading, please share this post and leave a comment. Your comment is important to us

All Rights Reserved by Naija News Live © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.