Sports Betting

Trending

random

Checkout Blog Reader Kemi, Out And About Having Fun in Paris (Photos)

Hello Laila, I am having the time of my life. I dont intend to waste this 2 weeks. Paris is lovely. I am single and dont tend to mingle. just wanna have fun with my baby sis. There is a vibe about this place that is fun even if you do not have a partner. My kid sis is already frolicking with one Angolan guy with dread locks and honestly, it can be tormenting with all the cuddling and kissing and what have you. i feel lonely sometimes but my spirit is high and i intend to enjoy my vacation. Abeg kukuma arrange one cute bobo via the cupid thing cos i want to take someone alone on my next vac. Thanks tho. I will get stuff from dior for you guys when i come back. Kisses and hugs.

Have fun dearie and trust me your man will be right here waiting for you to come home. So eligible, fine, single and God fearing male TILBers who are thinking marriage, You know how we do. Please  tell us in the comment section why you think you deserve Kemi. By the way, Kemi (27) works with Zenith bank in the fct, she is a detribalized God fearing girl and a great home maker.

more of kemi's sweetness after the cut:
.








Checkout Blog Reader Kemi, Out And About Having Fun in Paris (Photos) Reviewed by Olusola Bodunde on 03:51 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for reading, please share this post and leave a comment. Your comment is important to us

All Rights Reserved by Naija News Live © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.