Sports Betting

Trending

random

VIDEO: Diamond Platnumz Talks Upcoming Album, Collaboration & More on My Music & I

VIDEO: Diamond Platnumz Talks Upcoming Album, Collaboration & More on My Music & I

Tanzanian superstar – Diamond Platnumz, whom we have all come to love both in Nigeria and Africa for his melodious singing skills, recently had an interview with SoundCity TV’s My Music I.

In his interview, Diamond talks about his upcoming album, prospective collaborations he would like to have with his favorite local and international artists, and many more.

Enjoy!

– @eomoregiee

Courtesy: SoundCity TV

The post VIDEO: Diamond Platnumz Talks Upcoming Album, Collaboration & More on My Music & I appeared first on notjustOk.


VIDEO: Diamond Platnumz Talks Upcoming Album, Collaboration & More on My Music & I Reviewed by Olusola Bodunde on 03:52 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for reading, please share this post and leave a comment. Your comment is important to us

All Rights Reserved by Naija News Live © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.