Sports Betting

Trending

random

PSquare’s Paul Okoye Reveals Secret To His happiness

One half of the afro-pop duo P-Square, Paul Okoye recently gushed about his marriage and how it has affected him.

Paul-Okoye

Paul Okoye

The dreadlocks-wearing singer, in a chat with Vanguard newspaper, had only lovely words to say about his wife, Anita and how marrying her had brought him joy.

anita okoye

Anita Okoye, Paul’s wife

Paul said: “I never knew it’s a beautiful experience until I married my wife. If you are not married, you will never discover the truth about it. Whenever I sit down and look at my kids, I always say, Oh my God, these are my kids! I love my kids and I love my wife. That’s why I’m always smiling.”

READ ALSO:

Paul and Anita got married in a traditional wedding ceremony in Port Harcourt Rivers State in March last year.  The couple later had their civil wedding early this year at the Ikoyi Registry, Lagos.

The post PSquare’s Paul Okoye Reveals Secret To His happiness appeared first on Nigeria News today & Breaking news | Read on NAIJ.COM.


PSquare’s Paul Okoye Reveals Secret To His happiness Reviewed by Olusola Bodunde on 07:56 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for reading, please share this post and leave a comment. Your comment is important to us

All Rights Reserved by Naija News Live © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.