Sports Betting

Trending

random

"I Am Really Weird. I Know This" - Eva Alordiah


Popular Nigerian rapper, Eva Alordiah, has been called many things: from strange, to over-the-top, to a try hard, to most recently classy after releasing some stunning photos.

However, despite all of these names and titles people have given her, nobody knows Eva more than she knows herself and today she took to her Instagram to explain to her fans why she never had a Snapchat account up until now.

See what Eva had to say after the jump:

So fans have been bugging Eva for some time now to join the very popular social media right now, Snapchat, and after a lot of coercion, the beautiful rapper finally did.

Before announcing her Snapchat name, she explained to fans why she hadn't joined Snapchat and it is safe to say that she has a very valid point.

She posted this picture on her IG:



Along with the picture came the explanation which read:
I took this photo today at 4:00PM. Can you tell what time I posted it here?
#snapchat evaalordiah

I am really weird. I know this. Sometimes I look at myself and shake my head. The only reason I haven't joined snapchat all this time is because I know myself, I'd post the ones they did not send me. Ooooohhhh Laaawwdd! Ain't nobody here to stop me now. You guys are going to get the very crazies of me.
As you can expect from us here at LailasBlog, we have already followed Eva on Snapchat so we would definitely be bringing you any "crazies" that she may be up to.
 

"I Am Really Weird. I Know This" - Eva Alordiah Reviewed by Olusola Bodunde on 08:50 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for reading, please share this post and leave a comment. Your comment is important to us

All Rights Reserved by Naija News Live © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.