Sports Betting

Trending

random

WAR OF HOTNESS !!!! Is Lilian The New Hottest TILB Reader? (Stunning Photos)

Hello Laila love,

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder is a fallacy and as a matter of fact, even my haters love me and find me irresistible.

I am a queen and I dont need anybody to tell me that. The past contestants on this hottest TILB reader platform are good looking but I beat them hands down without even trying.

I am a Goddess and I am worshiped in many climes... I shouldn't even compete with mere mortals on TILB. They are hot but I am fire burning with brimstone and ember.


I have walked runways they dare not near and I have endorsed the high and the low. I have tamed wild animals with my stare alone and Heavens has opened up just to see me.

It is not pride, it is who I am.

Y'all should fall in line. I am the hottest Goddess on this blog.

Any bad mouth? Any hater? Any contrary opinion? Anyone think they hotter than the Goddess herself?

Ask yourself, Can I be proud and bold enough to have my pix up there? If the answer is no. Pls hold ur foul tongue and stop cussing and hating like you have decimated the last features who's only crimes was that they were hotter than you. If you cant gather the morale to compete. Then quit hating and appreciate.

If your gross is genuine then Gather liver first and then send in your stats...Shikena

Thank You Laila for this platform. I love it

Chai !!! my heart has melted.  See more of Lilian below









Lilian is the CEO of Lily Fair Conglomerate. 

She is Single but not searching
WAR OF HOTNESS !!!! Is Lilian The New Hottest TILB Reader? (Stunning Photos) Reviewed by Olusola Bodunde on 05:53 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for reading, please share this post and leave a comment. Your comment is important to us

All Rights Reserved by Naija News Live © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.