Sports Betting

Trending

random

What New Watford Contract Means To Me – Odion Ighalo

Super Eagles forward, Odion Ighalo has revealed that his new five year contract with Watford does not give him security to relax on his laurels.

Odion Ighalo slams home to give Watford all point against Swansea

Odion Ighalo slams home to give Watford all point against Swansea

  According to the striker, his new contract means he must be more focused and keep training hard to help his team achieve their aim of staying on the Premier League come end of the season.

He said: “I signed a five-year contract last week and I’m not going to fold my arms just because I have security now. I want to work hard, keep improving every day as a striker and help the team achieve their goals.”

READ ALSO: 

Ighalo who scored 18 goals on 23 appearances last season also revealed that he rejected a huge offer to move to China.

Hebei China Fortune reportedly bid £10million for the striker but the rejected their advances.

He said: “They were offering me crazy money, but sometimes it’s not just about money – I’m still young, progressing my career. I wanted to play in the Premier League and I’m happy to be part of it.”

In Watford’s last match against Swansea City, to take his premier league goal tally to two in four matches played.

The post What New Watford Contract Means To Me – Odion Ighalo appeared first on Nigeria News today & Breaking news | Read on NAIJ.COM.


What New Watford Contract Means To Me – Odion Ighalo Reviewed by Olusola Bodunde on 07:58 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for reading, please share this post and leave a comment. Your comment is important to us

All Rights Reserved by Naija News Live © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.