Sports Betting

Trending

random

Lepacious Bose Is Sizzling Hot In New Photoshoot

Lepacious Bose shines in her first official photoshoot with BellaNaija. The stand-up comedienne was looking really trim and shapely in this photo which she shared on her Instagram page. It is so amazing to think that less than a year ago, she was twice this size. Amazing!

Lepacious Bose BellaNaija 2

She wrote:



#And so finally I did my first official photoshoot and picture release since this weight lose (sic) story started. All thanks to my darling PR consultant @empresshayjay she practically dragged me to the shoot because I was so nervous and scared..... But the result I love, what do y'all think?
 

Yes, people, what do you think?

Lepacious Bose BellaNaija 4
Credits: BellaNaija


Lepacious Bose BellaNaija 3 



Lepacious Bose Is Sizzling Hot In New Photoshoot Reviewed by Olusola Bodunde on 12:13 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for reading, please share this post and leave a comment. Your comment is important to us

All Rights Reserved by Naija News Live © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.