Sports Betting

Trending

random

Mercy Aigbe Writes Husband As He Turns 50

Actress Mercy Aigbe-Gentry takes to her Instagram page to shower praises on her husband as he turns 50 today, October 7.

mercy aigbe husband

The award winning actress wrote with caption:

“Sorry guys, no reposting today! Lol!….Permit me to celebrate my Man ….my boo is plus one today! Happy birthday to my Daddy J of life my pillar, my support system ( lol) , my source of strength, my adviser, my lover, my best friend! …… Trust me it’s not easy, married to an actress/entrepreneur, but dis Man is just a fantastic being!

READ ALSO: 

So understanding and ever supportive! Even when all becomes overwhelming, and I feel like giving up, he is always by my side, urging me to keep going, and always encouraging me to be the best I can be! Thank u honey �� ….As u add another year today, my God will continue to keep u for me, in good health, long life and abundant blessings IJN!……Together Forever!…�������� #goldenjubilee #50 ….Jehovah to u be all the glory!”. Happy birthday to him.

is a gold Rolex wristwatch given to her by her husband in 2010.

The post Mercy Aigbe Writes Husband As He Turns 50 appeared first on Nigeria News today & Breaking news | Read on NAIJ.COM.


Mercy Aigbe Writes Husband As He Turns 50 Reviewed by Olusola Bodunde on 04:28 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for reading, please share this post and leave a comment. Your comment is important to us

All Rights Reserved by Naija News Live © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.