Sports Betting

Trending

random

Khloe Kardashian: Reality TV star shares beauty routine as she covers New Beauty magazine

Khloe Kardashian graces the cover of New Beauty magazine

Aside from stunning in a number of killer form-fitting dresses, she shares her journey to weight loss, what inspires her looks, her struggle with ex-husband Lamar and her biggest doubts.

Khloe Kardashian, reality TV star, flaunts her gorgeous curves and killer looks on the cover of New Beauty magazine's Winter-Spring 2016 issue.

Aside from stunning on the cover and in the magazine in a number of killer form-fitting dresses, the blond beauty shares her journey to weight loss, what inspires her looks, her struggle with ex-husband Lamar Odom and her biggest doubts.

Here are 5 beauty/fitness tips we got from Khloe’s interview with New Beauty magazine:

 

  • Gym/Workout: Khloe credits the gym with being able to help her lose the weight, she said, “Working out does so much for me emotionally, but it also makes my skin look better-everything looks better,”

  • Strict diet regimen: Khloe also says that she had to cut off some foods. “I always thought that almond milk would be disgusting. I never even tried it, but I was adamant that I would hate it. I learned a lot about dairy and what it does to your system and I cut it out. Then I tried almond milk and found that I loved it.”

  • Try being natural: Instead of resolving her beauty insecurities with artificial solutions, she tried the natural route. She confessed that; “I sleep on the right side of my face, and my best friend pointed out that it looks flat and suggested I get filler. I see it, but I don’t think one side of my face is flat. I don’t think people thought about these things before Botox and fillers became so accessible. Now I try to sleep on my left side”.

  • Natural oils: Also, you can subscribe to natural/herbal treatments to improve your skin. Khloe admits, “I love Bio-Oil, vitamin E and avocado (I get them at Whole Foods), which I use on my neck”.

  • Water and Vitamins: The influence of water and vitamins on the skin is underrated. The blonde beauty says; “I’m way healthier now than I ever was. I stay really hydrated by drinking five liters of water and taking vitamins every single day. I do think that changes your skin”

Which of the fitness/beauty tips do you love most?


Khloe Kardashian: Reality TV star shares beauty routine as she covers New Beauty magazine Reviewed by Olusola Bodunde on 08:14 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for reading, please share this post and leave a comment. Your comment is important to us

All Rights Reserved by Naija News Live © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.