Sports Betting

Trending

random

OMG !!! Is This Goddess "Mfon" The Hottest TILB Reader? (Photos)

Goodday Laila, I am sending this in to feature on the hottest tilb post. My brother Itoro has been on your blog for ages and he introduced me sometime last month and i  am so loving the blog. For starts, I dont see myself as hot so this is not about pride or something like that because the readers here get serious bad mouth so make them no finish me or call me names. people tell me that i am beautiful but honestly, when i look at the mirror, i dont see myself that way. I think i look like the girl next door. so please post for me lets see what the feedback will be like. Hope your readers will like my photos. thank you

more photos of this beauty after the cut:
.





Mfon with bro, Itoro      




Mfon is a final year Med Lab student of UNN. She is single














OMG !!! Is This Goddess "Mfon" The Hottest TILB Reader? (Photos) Reviewed by Olusola Bodunde on 04:49 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for reading, please share this post and leave a comment. Your comment is important to us

All Rights Reserved by Naija News Live © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.