Sports Betting

Trending

random

Lionel Messi About His EPL Move

Barcelona star Lionel Messi has reacted to the rumours about his reunion with former boss Pep Guardiola at Manchester City.

Guardiola will leave his role at the club in 2016

Speculation surrounding Guardiola’s future continues with

The coach has admitted

According to the Daily Express, Guardiola is set to try to lure Lionel Messi to Manchester City this summer.

READ ALSO: 

However,  the Argentine said: “I want to keep succeeding with the club. Now is not the time to think about whether this is (my) peak. It’s more important that we keep trying to win, that we work hard. It’s a lot to think about. I’ve always said that (I can’t leave Barcelona). It’s always my response. I want to finish my career at home. My home is Barcelona. Football changes so much. A year ago, we were all getting criticised and we ended up winning nearly everything. My intention is to terminate my career where it started, in Barcelona.”

Barcelona’s Lionel Messi has been named the 2015 FIFA Ballon D’or winner ahead of Real Madrid’s Cristiano Ronaldo and club teammate Neymar.

READ ALSO: 

The post Lionel Messi About His EPL Move appeared first on Nigeria News today & Breaking news | Read on NAIJ.COM.


Lionel Messi About His EPL Move Reviewed by Olusola Bodunde on 00:36 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for reading, please share this post and leave a comment. Your comment is important to us

All Rights Reserved by Naija News Live © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.