Sports Betting

Trending

random

Jide MMJ – How I Love Your Name

MMJ-1(1)

“Here is something new and special from JIde MMJ, the elder brother of BOUQUI and this one is titled How I Love Your Name.

Of course, the song is also produced by the talented producer and sound engineer turned singer, JIDE very much known as Mix Master Jide and according to him is dedicated to GOD Almighty and every that love GOD.

“God i dedicate this song is to you. I love you. My heart swells with so much of it. Thank you for loving me first.  Sometimes, I sit in the dark and cry because of your overwhelming love. Thank you for your care. I should not be here but you have kept me. I love you, master, savior, and friend. I know you love me too.”  He concluded.”

DOWNLOAD

The post Jide MMJ – How I Love Your Name appeared first on notjustOk.


Jide MMJ – How I Love Your Name Reviewed by Olusola Bodunde on 05:25 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for reading, please share this post and leave a comment. Your comment is important to us

All Rights Reserved by Naija News Live © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.