Sports Betting

Trending

random

Meet lucky finalists of My Naija Wedding Contest (photos)

Naij.com is happy to present My Naija Wedding Contest (#NWC) competitors. These happy couples are sharing their love stories! Enjoy watching and reading!

Meet the twelfth couple – Tom and his lovely wife. To give your vote to this lovely couple go to our or .

“We both waited for our wedding day with so much anxiety. Our relationship was one of the most controversial of its kind but then God made it come true. We first met in her mum’s restaurant while she was still in her Junior Secondary School. And I have just written my WASSC. It was love at first sight.

“After six years of relationship, two years of break up and another two more years of reconciliation, our traditional wedding took place on November 16, 2014 and our white wedding on December 26, 2015.”

wedding contest naij.com Tom and his lovely wife

Tom and his lovely wife

Samuel & Love who have unbreakable bond is the eleventh couple ().

“My dad introduced me to the love of my life. Lol! I guess Papa knew better than I did. Old school rocks!”

wedding contest naij.com Samuel & Love

Samuel & Love

The tenth couple is Iyiola & Grace who met through mutual friends. Give your vote to this couple .

“We started our relationship in 2013 after meeting through my then landlord’s wife. We got married April 25, 2015 at Holy Trinity Church, Olorunsogo, Ilorin.”

wedding contest naij.com Iyiola & Grace

Iyiola & Grace

Meet the ninth couple – Chibuike & Chinasa who share love for football ( to give you vote).

“I had always prayed God for a rightful partner until on December 26, 2013. We met on the football pitch. My team was knocked out and I was so sad. I heard somebody whisper to me: “Your team will be lucky next time.”

“That was when I picked an interest in her. On August 26, 2014, we wedded.”

wedding contest naij.com Chibuike & Chinasa

Chibuike & Chinasa

Tolu & Kanmi is the eighth lucky couple. They met at work and started their relationship with flirt ().

“We first met in 2011 on the staircase at my workplace. She worked there on industrial attachment. I am an engineer; I was on my way to my office after attending to a problem in the lab where she worked, when I heard a beautiful voice ask: “Have you fixed our machine?”

“I looked up and saw this pretty babe. I responded with a smile: “Did you give me any machine to fix?” That was the beginning of our love story.”

wedding contest naij.com Tolu & Kanmi

Tolu & Kanmi

Welcome the seventh couple – Samuel & Stella. Give your vote to this lovely couple .

“I met my wife in secondary school. I attended Abiibatu Mogaji Mill School and her school, Onipetesi High School, Iloro, Agege was beside mine.  We were married on November 23, 2013 at C.A.C (Fountain of Life), Shasha Akowonjo. The court wedding was at the Ikoyi Marriage Registry.

“I love my wife, she is irreplaceable. The secret behind our love is that we were both virgins prior to our wedding night. So, I made her a woman and she made me a man. “We are blessed with twin boys. I love my Stella.”

wedding contest naij.com Samuel & Stella

Samuel & Stella

The sixth couple is Itohan & her heartthrob, the man of her dreams!

“I got married to my heartthrob on May 31, 2014 at St. Paul’s Anglican Church, Benin City. God indeed gave me the bone of my bone and the flesh of my flesh; a man that tolerates my weakness; a man that understands me so well, that loves me dearly and a very handsome, gentle and above all God fearing.

“What more could I possibly ask for in a man? I am more than blessed to have him. No wonder, the manner we met was so divine and our union was consummated right in heaven and my prayer is that we both grow old to see our great grandchildren, in Jesus name.”

wedding contest Itohan & her heartthrob

Itohan & her heartthrob

The fifth couple is Grace & George from Zaria who were blessed with true love! To give your vote to these newlyweds .

“Grace and I first met at Access Bank where she was working at the time; I was a customer there. I was shy at first, asking Grace out. Finally, I did, and on our first date we both knew it was true love.

“After Grace’s unfortunate loss of her elder brother and sister, I proposed to her. Our wedding took place on November 21, 2015, by 10:00am at ECWA Graceland Samaru Zaria, Kaduna state and the reception took place at Our Lady of Perpetual Help Hall Graceland, Zaria.”

wedding contest naij.com Grace & George

Grace & George

Meet the fourth couple – Ferdinand & Perpetua. Vote for this couple who were destined to be together since school .

“Our wedding took place on May 31, 2014, at St Mulumba Catholic Church, New Haven, Enugu. Our journey as life partners today started on August 29, 2009, as classmates which God transcended into eternity with one another. May the Creator who has brought us thus far continue to flourish our love. Amen!”

wedding contest naij.com Ferdinand & Perpetua

Ferdinand & Perpetua

Emeka & Augusta is the third couple who take part in this wedding contest. If you like this couple go to or to give your vote/like!

“We got married at Owerri, Imo state on December 28, 2015. We met in Lagos and we immediately knew we were meant for each other. We took our love to our roots (Imo) before the presence of God and behold, the wedding was marvelous.”

wedding contest naij.com Emeka & Augusta

Emeka & Augusta

The second couple – Dare & Kemi. Vote for .

“We got married in December 28, 2014. We met 10 years before we got married, when her mom visited my uncle’s home while I was there. She came with her mom. I told my uncle’s wife that I would like to meet Kemi but my aunty discouraged me, saying she would be too pompous as she’s from a rich family.

“I tried my luck and she harassed the hell out of me. She came back two weeks later and asked after me but unfortunately I had left my uncle’s place. So, she drop me a love letter. Our relationship started in 2004 while still in secondary school and we married in 2014.”

wedding contest naij.com Dare & Kemi

Dare & Kemi

Meet our first couple – Chinenye & Ifeanyi. You can vote for this couple on Naij.com Facebook page ().

“We got married at Orlu registry in Imo state on January 4, 2016. We met on our way to work, inside a Keke Napep. Since then, we have been in love. I have always longed for him to be my husband and finally he made my dreams come true. Thank you, my love, for making me a real woman.”

wedding contest naij.com

Chinenye & Ifeanyi

The couples will be presented daily on Naij.com Facebook page at 7pm.

Submission of photos & love stories is over. Now vote for the couple you like.

Rules for the submitted photos were:

1. Send 2-3 of your favorite pictures from your wedding with a short story/caption describing your love story, around 100 words, and when and where you got married.

2. Tell us your name and the name of your spouse!

3. The first 15 entries will go up on where the couple with the most likes on their pictures wins an Infinix Tablet.

READ ALSO: 

The post Meet lucky finalists of My Naija Wedding Contest (photos) appeared first on Nigeria News today & Breaking news | Read on NAIJ.COM.


Meet lucky finalists of My Naija Wedding Contest (photos) Reviewed by Olusola Bodunde on 05:09 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for reading, please share this post and leave a comment. Your comment is important to us

All Rights Reserved by Naija News Live © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.