Sports Betting

Trending

random

Actor David Nnaji and Jodie welcome baby boy


Entertainment couple, David Nnaji, most popularly known for his appearance in long running series 'Dear Mother and his wife, singer J'odie, welcomed a son on April 9th. Mother and child are said to be in excellent health

Recall that the couple got married in October 2015.

In 2014 Jodie shared her opinion on sex before marriage. Back then she said,

"Personally, to me, it is wrong because I am not married. I am not condemning those who do it; this is just my personal opinion. I really should not have an opinion on sex because I don’t have any experience. Sex means nothing to me, so I can’t get into a relationship just because of that." she said.

Be that as it may, congrats to the Nnaji family!



Actor David Nnaji and Jodie welcome baby boy Reviewed by Olusola Bodunde on 07:27 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for reading, please share this post and leave a comment. Your comment is important to us

All Rights Reserved by Naija News Live © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.