Sports Betting

Trending

random

Genny Uzoma: ‘Why I dumped a telco to return to acting,’ actress reveals

Genny Uzoma

Speaking on her experience with stardom, Uzoma said she will for a long time remember how she was labeled a lesbian.

Nollywood actress, Genny Uzoma has revealed why she ditched her job in a telecommunication coy to return fully into acting.

In a recent chat with Pulse, the Husbands of Lagos actress disclosed that her job as a shop consultant at the call centre of a teleccomunication outfit wasn’t interesting anymore after many months, so she decided to return to her first love.

In her words, “ I participated in plays in high school. Well I joined the industry in 2005 till I went for my youth service and immediately afterwards got a job with a telecommunication organisation as a call center executive and shop consultant. So I was away from entertainment for 6years then resigned my job as I really didn't find it fulfilling and yearned to get back to my true love entertainment. I came back fully 2014 and here I am.”

Speaking on her experience with stardom, Uzoma said she will for a long time remember how she was labeled a lesbian.

Oh I've heard I'm a lesbian and I thought it was the weirdest thing and it made me laugh so much then I got mad because I know how much I enjoy being with the 'Right' opposite sex with emphasis on the right one.'

Uzoma, emerged the 2015 Best of Nollywood Female Revelation and had gone ahead to star in movies that include "Husbands of Lagos" and "Birthday Bash"


Genny Uzoma: ‘Why I dumped a telco to return to acting,’ actress reveals Reviewed by Olusola Bodunde on 03:08 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for reading, please share this post and leave a comment. Your comment is important to us

All Rights Reserved by Naija News Live © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.