Sports Betting

Trending

random

My Heart Was Broken 2 Years Ago And I Am Still Hurting Now



Good day Lailans, how is the holiday going? Hope you're enjoying the holiday? I was jilted since October 2014, i've not dated anyone since then but I noticed am not healing since then at times my heart will be heavy & my inner heart will start cursing the guy & I don't intend to say anything bad to him. 
Please how can I heal from this broken heart? 
What can‎ I do to heal from this broken heart? 
I need to move on because the guy in question is even married, i've prayed, i've made new friends but still the same.
Please tell me what I can do to be free. 
Thanks to everyone that will contribute.

My Heart Was Broken 2 Years Ago And I Am Still Hurting Now Reviewed by Olusola Bodunde on 09:54 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for reading, please share this post and leave a comment. Your comment is important to us

All Rights Reserved by Naija News Live © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.