Sports Betting

Trending

random

Read how Ronaldo reacted to critics after UEFA Champions League final

– Real Madrid defeated Atletico Madrid in the UEFA Champions League Final

– Ronaldo was criticised in the wake of the victory

– The 31-year-old reacts to the critics

Real Madrid forward Cristiano Ronaldo hit back at his critics after the Champions League victory.

Real Madrid have won 5 – 3 on penalties after the epic encounter ended 1 – 1 after 120 minutes. Cristiano Ronaldo scored the decisive penalty as Juanfran was the victim after he sends his spotkick crashing unto the wood-work.

PAY ATTENTION: Get the latest sports news on Naij Sports App

Ronaldo has scored 51 goals this season, including 16 in the Champions League.

However he was criticised in the wake of the win.

Ronaldo reacted: “I don’t care about that. I always keep the people who love me [close]. So this Champions League is for them, the guys who support me all the time, my fans in Portugal and around the world.”

He continued: “After this I have more than 4,000 minutes on the pitch this season. I was number one in the team again, for most minutes. That means a lot to me. It means I am still good, I still feel good physically, mentally. If you ask me if I feel tired, of course. I have a lot of minutes in the legs, but I am still there, I am always there.”

Ronaldo gets ready to take his penalty kick

Ronaldo gets ready to take his penalty kick

“I showed the team I am there for the good moments and bad moments. This is what makes me feel proud. For seven years now I’m scoring more than 50 goals every year, but I am always asking more from myself,” the striker stressed.

The post Read how Ronaldo reacted to critics after UEFA Champions League final appeared first on Nigeria News today & Breaking news | Nigerian newspapers.


Read how Ronaldo reacted to critics after UEFA Champions League final Reviewed by Olusola Bodunde on 02:00 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for reading, please share this post and leave a comment. Your comment is important to us

All Rights Reserved by Naija News Live © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.