Sports Betting

Trending

random

Hot seat Monday!!

Hi Lailans, welcome to an6ther beautiful week and another edition of our Hot Seat Mondays!

We are very sorry for not featuring a Lailan for two Mondays now. We sincerely apologize for the disappointment.

Today's HSM is special because our guest is very beautiful, talented, hardworking and ambitious.

She is no other person than Oma Bella Oma!



Sit back and enjoy as we get inside her head, and into her world

TILB:  Welcome to Hot Seat Mondays.
Oma: Thank you very much Dearie.

TILB:  Can we meet you?
Oma: My name is Okonkwo Christabel. My blog name is Oma Bella Oma. I'm from Uke in Idemili north of Anambra State. I studied Geology and Exploration Geophysics in Ebonyi State University. I'm fresh outta NYSC. I'm a Beaded Jewelry Designer at the moment.

TILB:When and where were you born?
Oma: I was born on 26th December in my village. I came out before the Due Date. I don't really know the kind of food and meat mom ate on the 25th and I said No! I must come out. These guys are enjoying out there..hehehe.

TILB : How old are you?
Oma: I'm 27years of age.

TILB :What was growing up like?walk us through your childhood most memorable experience.
Oma: Remembering my childhood *lol*, it wasn't funny. I didn't have a fun filled childhood cos I was raised by a teacher. A strict teacher at that. You strictly follow the time table that was boldly pasted inside our room. Wake up, go to school, back home, eat your lunch, you speedily get in bed for Siesta before Mom opens her mouth to even say it. You wake up, carry your own bucket and wash your school uniform and socks. Afterwards you move to your homework. There's something my people call "Nri mgbe obu" that's in-between meal, it'll be served after the homework. The next thing is Block Rosary Crusade. You see, there's no time for play. I only enjoyed Christmas and Summer holidays.



TILB:  (smiles)It's obvious you are a Catholic.Can you tell us your position in the family?
Oma: I'm first in the family of 8.. 5 girls and 3 boys. My mom has 2 sets of twins and I'm hoping to have mine too *lol. So Dear future hubby get ready for twins..hehee.

TILB : How was service in Abeokuta?
Oma: I didn't enjoy my service year. As I was busy Beading and training people.I didn't have fun with fellow corp members. So I've got no story to tell.

TILB : Lets us go back to your career.You said you are a  beaded jewelry designer at the moment.Have you made up your mind to focus on it as a life time business or you still have plans to go into studying the earth as a Geologist and exploration geophysicist?
Oma: hehehe! I'm a proud Geologist who's hoping to do my Masters in Reservoir  Engineering very soon but then I'm a craft lover. Right from Primary to Secondary school, my termly projects were always among the bests. I got back from school one day and saw my younger sister who came home after NYSC, beading. I loved what she was doing and asked her to teach me. The first one I was beading caught he attention of my mom's friend who visited. She hurried me to finish it up as she was interested in buying it. I sold my very first try out. There and then I knew something big is in this for me. I took it serious, learned all the basics she taught me and here I am today, standing tall as a professional jewelry crafter *lol*



TILB : Good to know you discover yourself at an early age. So is Oma married, single and seriously searching ?
Oma: Oma is not married, she's single but not searching *wink*

TILB:  Do you believe in love at first sight?
Oma : No! I don't.

TILB:  When did you first fall in love?
Oma: Hmmm! I'll say 2009.

TILB: Can you tell us about your first kiss?
Oma: Chai! This one, o serious gaan!... It happened so fast but I know one thing for sure, I felt so indifferent about it.

TILB:  Do you ever think of your previous lovers? What lessons have you learned from you past relationships?
Oma: Yea, I do, sometimes. I learned to always talk about whatever I feel its not right. Always talk, talk and talk about it,as communication is the key. Then again, Love with your head and keep your brain with you.

TILB: Is there a special guy you admire on this blog?
Oma: Errm! Uncle Babs *dodges Pampam's bullet*

TILB :  How would you describe a perfect day when you were young?
Oma: A perfect day would have been a day without Siesta ( how I hate that), a day without homework and a day without Block Rosary so that I can stay at home and watch Super Story (Suara) *big grin*




TILB: What was the most profound spiritual moment of your life?
Oma: The day I received First Holy Communion. I holy that day no be small

TILB: Where do you see yourself after 10years?
Oma: I see a Reservoir Engineer who also owns a big jewelry shop, with a good hubby and 3 beautiful kids

TILB:  What do you do when not making bead?
Oma: Movies! Movies!! Movies!!!.... I love movies, a whole lot. So when I'm not beading, I'm seeing a movie and if I want to do an outdoor thing, catch me in the pool.

TILB:  What lessons has your work life taught you?
Oma: Be Consistent. Be Hardworking, Be prayerful and remain humble.

TILB: Tell us about your most embarrassing moment?
Oma: hahahaha! It was really funny and quite embarrassing. It was a breezy evening in Abeokuta where I served, I finished making up and was feeling myself with my natural hair and I felt like taking shots. I came downstairs and asked a girl to snap me. People were sitting right infront of my compound watching me take postures as she snaps. First shot, second shot, and the third one came with my skirt all up as the breeze shut swept my skirt up. The camera just snapped my "Pa-yint" *covers face*.. And the people sitting down there watched telemundo *lol*

TILB: What was the happiest moment of your life?
Oma: Unforgettable! The moment I got a call that I've been admitted to study Geology. It was that moment cos mehn! I "teyed" for house before I get admission niyen oooo.




TILB: Who has been the most important person in your life?Can you tell us about him or her?
Oma: Aside God, I really don't think there's this most important person, rather I have important persons. My parents and my siblings.

TILB: I read your comment last month on a post talking about marriage and parents choosing for their children the man to marry.You said you had similar experience and that pushed you to leaving alone at the moment. Do you think is the best thing to do?
Oma: Exactly! I thought about it deeply before taking the action. I stayed out of my parent's sight, they'll talk less and act less than when I was with them. Now I take my time to make my choice carefully and also face my business too without distractions

TILB: Do you have any regrets?
Oma: No regrets whatsoever! Every of my story has been a lesson.

TILB: Do you still have a good relationship with your parents since you started living alone?
Oma: Of course, very much. Mom wouldn't stop sending food stuffs across ( ede, akwu and ogili) *lol*

TILB : How did you and your grandparents meet?
Oma: Grandpa was late before I was born, but Grandma was right there when they gave birth to me and she named me Ifeoma ( the origin of Oma).

TILB : What is the biggest lie you ever told your father?
Oma: Hahahahaha! Will I even remember? Seriously! I don't think I can.

TILB : What is your greatest accomplishment?
Oma: My business. Cos whatever level it is today, I built it alone from the scratch.

TILB : How would you like to be remembered?
Oma: I want to be remembered as that woman with a big heart. Who kept giving till she died.




TILB : What are you proudest of?
Oma: I think its still my brand name (my business)

TILB : If you were to put the story of your life as a movie,what name will it be?
Oma: The Journey

TILB : Name 5 people you admire on Lailasblog?
Oma: Willy nwannem, Uncle Babs Nwannem, Kclub, Bamidele, Mhiz Tee.

TILB : What do you love about Lailasblog?
Oma: The Bond between Blog Readers, the unity. Its quite commendable and admirable.

TILB : Thank you so much for your time dear.Am glad to know you more.
Oma : You welcome sis. Long live all Lailans

Sweethearts, that was Oma Bella Oma and she just spilled it all.For further questions,you can drop them on the comment section and we're sure our guest would be more than willing to reply you all. Next week Monday, one of you gets to be on the hot seat.Who could that be? Until then,always remember that every TILB is a celebrity! !!..See y'all next week. ...Muah!!!


Note: She is known on Facebook as ( All Bellaz ) and on Instagram as ( all_bellaz ). Please patronize her.....










Hot seat Monday!! Reviewed by Olusola Bodunde on 07:02 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for reading, please share this post and leave a comment. Your comment is important to us

All Rights Reserved by Naija News Live © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.