Sports Betting

Trending

random

Majek Fashek Opens up About Being Betrayed

Majek Fashek has come out to address a recent article written by Azuka Jebose an old  journalist friend of the singer



In the piece, he said, ‘Majek is the only person that understands this: They forced him to a rehab when he was not ready. You guys wanted to use him, front him to make quick money. There were no programs or steps designed for his recovery. Everything was designed to reposition his music career. 

Majek stopped being a musician years ago. He traded music for addiction. I wait for his obituary, some day. Those around him today have abused and used him’.

Majek Fashek has now responded to the claims made by Azuka in the article. In a phone interview with Punch from his base in London, Majek expressed shock at the article saying Azuka used to be his friend.

In his words, ‘I am currently in London working on my album. Sammie Okposo was with us during the week, he made some positive comments about my work. The stories flying about me are false, I love my fans, I love Africa and anybody is free to say anything they like about me. God will help Nigeria and I will come back to support everyone.’


He continues, ‘Azuka was my friend, he is always in Nigeria most times but in America, he is a cab driver and I used to give him money all the time. Why is he betraying his brethren? That is not good’.


from Nigeria News. Your Nigerian Online News Source: Nigerianeye.com http://ift.tt/28YWB2D
Through Like Our Page
Majek Fashek Opens up About Being Betrayed Reviewed by Olusola Bodunde on 08:47 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for reading, please share this post and leave a comment. Your comment is important to us

All Rights Reserved by Naija News Live © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.