Sports Betting

Trending

random

Relationship Talk: "Do I ask my best friend to hook me up with his ex?"

Relationship Talk

People find love in hopeless places but how do you tell your buddie that you're into the same ex-girlfriend he's still madly in love with? Tell the truth or keep it a secret for as long as you can?

Dear Bukky,

I really love this girl I met at the mall over the weekend. She is everything I love in a woman. Not only is she smart, but she loves life, being independent and yes, digs me too. We've been talk on the phone but I just found out she used to date my now best friend.

The truth is, my friend has told me a lot about a girl he was madly in love with four years ago but she left him because he cheated. Despite not being together, he is still in love with her and thinks they are meant to be together.  He still loves her and wants her back but from the looks of things, she's falling for me and I want her so bad. What do I do? Should I tell him the truth and then ask for his blessings?

 

Dear fan,

The truth is you owe it to your friend to break the news to him about you and his ex-girlfriend getting together. Do not allow her to tell him before you do and tell him in the absence of the lady. The truth is, you had no idea they knew each other and your actions were not coming from a malicious angle.

It will be hard but the truth is always best.  Tell him about your feelings for this lady and how serious you both are. Also let him know, you are not ready to lose his friendship because it means the world to you and that you would be honored if the two of them should get along. No hard feelings.

Men are men, with time, it will be just fine. Good luck!

-------

Do you want to talk about your love life, marriage or family? Send a mail to relationships@pulse.ng

Don't be left out, stay updated on relationship tips and advice.

Yours truly!


Relationship Talk: "Do I ask my best friend to hook me up with his ex?" Reviewed by Olusola Bodunde on 07:03 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for reading, please share this post and leave a comment. Your comment is important to us

All Rights Reserved by Naija News Live © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.