Sports Betting

Trending

random

Shocking! I am a demi-god – Fayose makes outrageous claim, attacks Buhari brutally

– Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti state has claimed that he is  a demi-god

-Fayose said he is heaven sent for the liberation of the oppressed

– The Ekiti state governor has labelled the Buhari-led government as a charade

Governor Ayodele Fayose has described the current government led by President Muhammadu Buhari as ‘one chance.,’ stressing that the APC has failed the Nigerian people.

Gov-Fayose-walks

Governor Fayose says the APC has not tended to the needs of the Nigerian people.

The governor, who was a guest on FRESH 105.9FM Ibadan, said he was sent from heaven as a demigod to liberate the people of Ekiti.

Fayose said that Ekiti state would be in economic bondage until 2036 because of debts allegedly collected by former Governor Kayode Fayemi, which had tied his hand.

The governor also insisted that he owed no one any apology for accusing Aisha Buhari of corruption.

He said: “I didn’t collect money for election from anybody.

“My father had prayed for me that if I continue to be righteous, Ekiti people will serve me forever. I was sent from heaven as a demi god.”

READA ALSO: Political tension: Former governor strikes Buhari

On Aisha Buhari, he said: “Aisha Buhari is as guilty as me on corrupt charges. Nobody can win any battle against me.

“APC is a government of ‘one chance’. Everything I’ve predicted would happen in Nigeria are happening, some have happened.

“Buhari can’t take Nigeria out of the woods. Food security is better than general security, hence my ‘stomach Infrastructure’ policy. Ekiti will be in economic bondages until 2036 because of debts collected by former Governor Kayode Fayemi, so my hands are tied”.

Meanwhile, Aisha Buhari is planning to visit the United States (US) this August.  According to an official invitation letter obtained by Sahara Reporters, the First Lady of Nigeria is to stay in America from 1 August to 10.

The post Shocking! I am a demi-god – Fayose makes outrageous claim, attacks Buhari brutally appeared first on Nigeria News today & Breaking news | Nigerian newspapers 24/7.


Shocking! I am a demi-god – Fayose makes outrageous claim, attacks Buhari brutally Reviewed by Olusola Bodunde on 21:11 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for reading, please share this post and leave a comment. Your comment is important to us

All Rights Reserved by Naija News Live © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.