Sports Betting

Trending

random

Abiola Segun Williams covers October issue of Genevieve Magazine

On our cover this October is Abiola Segun Williams @abiolasegunwilliams who plays Titi K, Shalewa’s mum in Tinsel. She opens up for the first time on her battle with Scleroderma an auto- immune rheumatic disease that affects the skin and some organs of the body. Talking about her experience, she said:

“At the early stage,  I didn’t know what the problem was. I was my own doctor, I read everything on the Internet that seemed to relate with my symptoms. I noticed my teeth had problems, my limbs became heavy to move, my feet, hands, face were swollen. I went very dark and my skin began to harden, itch and became very scaly. I was in pain twenty four seven’.
Read her compelling interview in Genevieve.


How did you condition yourself to deal with the many physical changes?
I basically stopped looking in the mirror. I told myself this was only a phase I was passing through. My face had changed completely. My skin looked absolutely scary. I was as skinny  as a rake but my focus was my health rather than how I looked. I was in too much pain now to care about my looks. 

 STYLING: IFEOMA ODOGWU @hyperfashun
 PHOTOGRAPHY: MOUSSA MOUSSA @iammoussamoussa
 MAKE UP: JOANNE SANNI FOR ZARON @zaroncosmetics
 HAIR: AUSTINE AFAHA FOR TASALA HQ @tasalahq
 FASHION ASSISTANT: ANNETTE ODIMEGWU

Outifits: 
ZIZI CARDOW  @ZIZICARDOW
IMAD EDUSO @IMADEDUSO_
ELVIRA JUDE @ELVIRAJUDE
IMAD EDUSO @IMADEDUSO_
JEWELLERY: SPARKLE @SFSNAIJA

Abiola Segun Williams covers October issue of Genevieve Magazine Reviewed by Olusola Bodunde on 00:28 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for reading, please share this post and leave a comment. Your comment is important to us

All Rights Reserved by Naija News Live © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.