Sports Betting

Trending

random

"I was willing to become like Anita to keep Maje" - Toke Makinwa

I don't know where Toke found the strength to keep loving Maje as desperately as she did despite all the pain she was in in the relationship. I'm not sure I could love a man this deeply...or if I want any man to me love me this way. Almost borders on obsession. I don't understand it. Toke writes;
"I tried to talk to him...a deep conversation in the dark where we could bare our souls to each other. I asked why he wouldn't let Anita go? What was it about her? With tears in my eyes and desperate to save my home, I was willing to learn, to become like her if that was what he wanted. It it was the sex, I asked him to teach me her moves. If it was her character I wanted to know, so I become what he saw in her. I was drained; I had no pride in that moment. I begged him to give us a chance"
You guys need to buy this book mehn....It will give you goosebumps. Toke went through things that I couldn't imagine putting myself through. She even told a story of how Maje told her a day after their wedding in 2014 that he missed Anita Solomon. Women need to read this book and learn from it...
"I was willing to become like Anita to keep Maje" - Toke Makinwa Reviewed by Olusola Bodunde on 12:43 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for reading, please share this post and leave a comment. Your comment is important to us

All Rights Reserved by Naija News Live © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.