Sports Betting

Trending

random

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu reassures wife, Cynthia, of his love as they mark one year wedding anniversary

How time flies! Media personality, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, and his beautiful wife, Cynthia, were joined in holy matrimony this time last year, and today, as they mark their anniversary, Ebuka used the opportunity to reassure Cynthia of his love. On his Instagram page, he wrote; "A year ago today, I said "I do" to the love of my life... Today, I'm even surer that I meant those words! "Thank you
Ebuka Obi-Uchendu reassures wife, Cynthia, of his love as they mark one year wedding anniversary Reviewed by Olusola Bodunde on 02:35 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for reading, please share this post and leave a comment. Your comment is important to us

All Rights Reserved by Naija News Live © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.