Sports Betting

Trending

random

I am not directly in touch with President Buhari but I speak with those around him- Femi Adesina

Senior Special Assistant to President Buhari on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina says he is not directly in touch with the president but that he speaks with those around him in London. Adesina said this on Channels TV this morning.  "Daily. I am not saying I speak with him directly but I am in touch with London daily. People around him, we speak daily"he said Femi says he does not
I am not directly in touch with President Buhari but I speak with those around him- Femi Adesina Reviewed by Olusola Bodunde on 01:50 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for reading, please share this post and leave a comment. Your comment is important to us

All Rights Reserved by Naija News Live © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.