Sports Betting

Trending

random

'I am not a thief' - convicted former Delta state governor, James Ibori says

Convicted former Delta state governor, James Ibori, yesterday said he is not a thief at a thanksgiving service in his honour at the Oghara Baptist Church. Speaking at the service which was well attended by his family, friends, clergymen and others, Ibori said "Today, I have decided to speak for myself, I am not a thief. I cannot be a thief. Today is the day they say I should give testimony to
'I am not a thief' - convicted former Delta state governor, James Ibori says Reviewed by Olusola Bodunde on 23:22 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for reading, please share this post and leave a comment. Your comment is important to us

All Rights Reserved by Naija News Live © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.