Sports Betting

Trending

random

I wish I was not in government- Ben Murray-Bruce says

Senator Ben Murray-Bruce says he wished he wasn't in government, saying being a Senator has exposed him to many facts and figures that are quite frustrating. Speaking to National Assembly correspondents in Abuja, Ben Murray-Bruce, who is the senate committee chairman on privatization expressed his frustrations at the failed privatization programme initiated by the Obasanjo-administration. "I
I wish I was not in government- Ben Murray-Bruce says Reviewed by Olusola Bodunde on 00:21 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for reading, please share this post and leave a comment. Your comment is important to us

All Rights Reserved by Naija News Live © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.