Sports Betting

Trending

random

'I wish to celebrate birthday with my son, but can't reach my wife & child for now': Tonto Dike's husband, Olakunle Churchill

Toast Magazine Media crew finally met Dr. Olakunle Churchill after several attempts in his new Ikoyi office, Lagos and below are the interview excerpt from the moments with the philanthropist Toast• Your Foundation has been in the news since last year, what is your motivation for doing this? Churchill: Well, it's something we are passionate about. Big Church Foundation is basically designed
'I wish to celebrate birthday with my son, but can't reach my wife & child for now': Tonto Dike's husband, Olakunle Churchill Reviewed by Olusola Bodunde on 07:11 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for reading, please share this post and leave a comment. Your comment is important to us

All Rights Reserved by Naija News Live © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.