Sports Betting

Trending

random

"My precious daughter in-law..another na serious counterfeit," Big Brother Naija TTT's mother praises his wife on Instagram

Just in case Thin Tall Tony's wife's earlier post about him being a happily married man did not sink in well, his mother, Mimi Maria Offiong-Brown took to her Instagram account to lavish her daughter-in-law with praise. Ms. Offiong Brown who is based in the United Kingdom shared a photo of Laraba Audi Offiong, TTT's wife, and wrote; “My one and only true love…my Queen…my precious daughter
"My precious daughter in-law..another na serious counterfeit," Big Brother Naija TTT's mother praises his wife on Instagram Reviewed by Olusola Bodunde on 08:56 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for reading, please share this post and leave a comment. Your comment is important to us

All Rights Reserved by Naija News Live © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.