Sports Betting

Trending

random

Photo: "He woke me up, tied my legs, hands with my veil" Woman whose husband cut off her ears recounts her ordeal

23-year-old Afghan woman is still hospitalised after her husband cut off her ears during an attack in the remote district of Balkh province, bordering Uzbekistan. Zarina told AFP last Thursday that she could not explain why her husband attacked her in the middle of the night Tuesday, January 31. "He woke up at three in the morning, he tied my legs, my hands with my veil … I was begging
Photo: "He woke me up, tied my legs, hands with my veil" Woman whose husband cut off her ears recounts her ordeal Reviewed by Olusola Bodunde on 07:05 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for reading, please share this post and leave a comment. Your comment is important to us

All Rights Reserved by Naija News Live © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.