Sports Betting

Trending

random

Photos from my amazing visit to Unique Height School, Magodo

I went to the amazing Unique Height School, Magodo, last week Thursday in continuation of my 'Selfmade Secondary School Tour for Girls', and I had the most amazing time there. The proprietress of the school brought tears to my eyes with her story, the students were bright, brilliant and willing to learn. Definitely one of the best schools of the tour. See more photos after the cut...
Photos from my amazing visit to Unique Height School, Magodo Reviewed by Olusola Bodunde on 09:06 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for reading, please share this post and leave a comment. Your comment is important to us

All Rights Reserved by Naija News Live © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.