Sports Betting

Trending

random

"I would sell more books in Nigeria if I say I 'm no longer a feminist" - Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie

Acclaimed Nigerian writer, Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie sat down for a chat with UK Guardian Emma Brockes, in Baltimore suburbs, where she lives with her Nigerian-American husband. The 39-year-old opened up about her letter-turned book, Dear Ijeawele, which she wrote in order to reclaim the word Feminism from its abusers and misusers, to lay down in plain English her beliefs about child-raising,
"I would sell more books in Nigeria if I say I 'm no longer a feminist" - Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Reviewed by Olusola Bodunde on 04:42 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for reading, please share this post and leave a comment. Your comment is important to us

All Rights Reserved by Naija News Live © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.